Cheeky Wipes - Reusable Wipes Kits
Rainbow Cotton now available in Premium ZERO Twist option
Kits to choose from:
All in One: Everything you need to use cloth wipes at home and going out (25 wipes, fresh and mucky containers, travel bags, wash bag, oil blends, instructions) RRP $97.45
Mini Kit: Perfect for cloth nappy users who don't need mucky containers, simply wash your dirty wipes with your Modern Cloth Nappies (25 wipes, fresh container, travel bag, oil blend) RRP $63
Trial Kit: Test cloth wipes with a mix of nappy change and hands and face wipes. This trial kit is ideal if you want to try before purchasing an all in one kit. (5 cotton terry wipes, 5 rainbow microfibre wipes, fresh container, oil blend, instructions) RRP $36.95
Soft Cloth Wipes (*want a combination of wipes we don't have in our options? Just ask us, we can make up any combination)
* Your choice of Terry Cotton or upgrade to Bamboo material in white or colours (extra cost may apply).
* Regular size: 15 x 15 cm or Large size: 20 x 20 cm. Note: the large wipes need to be folded in half to fit into the Fresh Container & will be packaged separately to the kit.
Fresh & Mucky Wipes Containers
* Size: 19 x 19.5 x 9 cm (Fresh) 22 x 22.75 x 10.5 cm (Mucky)
* Flat, stackable lids and air-tight seals so wipes stay fresh longer.
* Single-clip lids are easy to open and close with one hand (you can safely hold your child on the change table).
* Internal hooks keep your Mesh Wash Bag open and drip free (fill water level).
* Mucky container NEW DESIGN - easy open pop up lid.
* 10 ml bottle Lavender/Chamomile or Mandarin/Tea Tree (fresh oil blend) act as a natural preservative so your wipes can stay moist for 2 - 3 days.
* 10 ml bottle Tea Tree and Lemon (Mucky oil blend) provides natural antibacterial properties.
* Add to water when soaking your wipes and your baby and the wipes will smell fabulous.
All in One Guide: Wash and Reuse
1. Fill the Fresh Container with water and add a few drops of the Fresh Essential Oil.
2. Place cloth wipes into the container, turn them over a few times so they are moist, then the wipes are ready to use.
3. Fill the Mucky Container with water & a few drops of Mucky Essential Oil.
4. Place used wipes into the Mucky Wipes Container with the Mesh Wash Bag inside.
5. Simply take the mesh bag out of the container and place it straight into the washing machine.
(includes easy to read instruction booklet with step-by-step instructions)
Easy colour coded system
Fresh products are blue; Mucky products are green.