Grovia Buttah Newborn AIO nappy
Grovia Buttah Newborn AIO
Our new GroVia line of AIOs are just....well...."like buttah" (channeling Mike Meyers on SNL). The inside construction and absorbency is exactly the same as our standard line, but the outer waterproof layer of TPU has been replaced with our proprietary laminated polyester velour.Shimmery, pillowy, and quite possibly the softest thing you've ever touched.
Our Newborn AIO was designed to specifically meet the needs of newborn babies. A trim fit, soft materials, and easy to use make this our top selling nappy for the tiniest bundles!
- Fits 2 - 5 kgs
- Turned and top-stitched design
- Hourglass shaped internal soaker with 2 layers of hemp/cotton
- Quick-dry external soaker with 3 layers of hemp/cotton, topped with micro fleece
- Encased leg elastic
- Buttery soft stay dry polyester micro-fleece
- No cover needed
(This is an important step...don't skip it!!)
- Wash hot with detergent and tumble dry, repeating this process 5–6 times before first use (they will continue to gain absorbency with more washing).
- Remove as much solid matter as possible.
- Place soiled nappy in a dry nappy pail - no soaking necessary.
- Wash every 2 days on warm with detergent.
- Tumble dry low.
- Do NOT use bleach, enzyme cleaners or fabric softeners.
USE & MATERIALS
- Inner Sewn in Soaker Pad: 55% Hemp/45% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
- Hidden Inner Body Layers: 55% Hemp/45% Cotton
- Outer: Proprietary laminated polyester velour